UPDATE: To ensure the health and safety of all our residents and employees, the Weatherford Public Library building will be closed, beginning at 8 p.m. on March 17. The Library is scheduled to be closed through April 14. This may be updated in accordance with CDC recommended best practices.
Due to the Library being closed, all events including storytime are discontinued. Virtual storytime will be offered at the regular times via Facebook Live on the Weatherford Public Library page. The library is also offering Curbside Checkout.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented interruption to our regular services. If you have any questions, please contact the Library at 817-598-4150 or for ongoing local information regarding COVID-19, please visit www.weatherfordtx.gov/COVID19.
Monday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- How do I get to the library?
- What kind of identification do I need to get a library card?
- Does the Library have Wi-Fi?
- Is it possible to download audiobooks from the library's website?
- Does the library provide tax forms?
- What is the fee to get a library card?
- What is the fee for Internet access?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- What is the TexShare Card Program?
- How do I get a TexShare card?
- How can I check my account online?
- Does the Library have a public fax service?
- Does the Library have a copy machine?
- Can I renew my library materials over the phone?
- Can I renew my library materials on the Internet?
- My materials are late. How much will my fine be?
- Can I return my materials after the Library is closed?
- How can I pay my fine?
- Can I use a debit or credit card to pay off my fine?
- What is an Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does an Interlibrary Loan cost?
- How do I renew my Interlibrary Loan?
- What are the fines for a late Interlibrary Loan?
- What do I do if I get home and an item is already damaged?
- What do I do if I get home and the DVD/CD wasn't in the case?
The Weatherford Public Library promotes free lifelong literacy, learning, and enjoyment of reading in Weatherford and Parker County.
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 95,000 items in book, magazine, newspaper, audiobook, compact disc, DVD, eBook, eAudiobook, and digital magazine format.
- Host presentations by community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including weekly storytimes.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- Information desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
1014 Charles St.
Weatherford, TX 76086
CSLP art/graphics are copyrighted by Upstart for exclusive use by CSLP members and are used by permission. Copying or reproducing these CSLP art/graphics in any way by non-CSLP members is prohibited.